CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

RIGHT NOW

On Sunday I will take time away from my family, my profession, and my friends to step into a new and fascinating world of politics. I have often stated on this blog how much I have invested in this campaign and I wonder if my efforts will bear fruit as I travel to Denver, Colorado to do what I can to CHANGE the course of this nation. I am a small and relatively insignificant part of this process, but I feel like I am doing what it I should be done by all Americans. 

I am involved more than I ever have been and I look forward to learning more about this process so that I can share it with all that frequent this blog and beyond. Life is so curious. 5 years ago I never though I would be this involved. So many of you made this possible for me and I will always be eternally  grateful for your support. However, there are some people that have gone the extra mile to help me and I would like to thank them:
  Mike and Amelia Thanks for always being there you are passionate people and great friends
  Chris McCormack- You have always been so supportive I thank you!
  David Rosen- first as competitors now as allies, what a journey we are on!
  My Father Jack Hightower - who is my role model and my favorite person to talk politics with
  My Wife and Kids- Jennifer I know I will once again be gone to do my part to help Senator Obama and I'm sure that line has worn thin by now. But I do this so that our children can grow up in a world where they are taken care of in every way possible, I will do everything that I can to make you proud, but most of all I will take your love with me as I go to this event. You are always on my mind and I will miss you as I go to work. Thank you for all that you do to make our house a home and before long I will be back with stories to share with you. 
OK I had to get all of that out:
So where dose this leave me. 
I am PUMPED! 
It is time to "turn this thing around" 
RIGHT NOW !!! 
GET OUT AND HELP BRING HOPE BACK TO AMERICA!

0 comments: